My Anti-Aging Skin Care Must-haves!
I have today for you my anti-aging skin care must-haves!
1. Dermaflage ($40 first time, then $20 for a single applicator- this is enough for 2-3 month): this is my little secret (not anymore!) to cover up the frown line between my eyes! It is basically a silicone filler to fill in gaps such as scars or wrinkles! See here how I do it!
2. Frownies ($20 for 144 patches- that is more than 4 month!): not at all a secret anymore: I am talking about Frownies all the time and I sleep since more than 5 years every single night with one paper triangle between my eyes. It has helped tremendously to smooth out my frown line! See here my before and after pictures!
3. Vitamin C Serum ($16 enough for 3-4 month). I swear by a quality Vitamin C serum- preferably with 20% Vitamin C and water based. I use one every morning since a couple years and it has helped me getting rid of some brown spots on my face and my skin tone looks overall much more even. See my before and after pics here.
4. Retinol Cream (around $20, enough for 4-5 month): Retinol is still the queen anti-aging ingredient if you don´t want to go to your doctor and get a Retin-A prescription (though I have tips how to get Retin-A without one too). I use either the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair or the Roc Retinol Correxion Max Daily Hydration Cream (pssst read here that both products contain actually the exact same ingredients- I simply go for the cheaper one!) Both products are also available fragrance-free for our sensitive skin gals!
5. Nanoblur ($28, enough for 12 month): here is another sweet secret! Nanoblur works amazing in blurring out those fine lines on the forehead! This is just a temporary solution and holds up a couple of hours- but why not use it everyday for that extra spike in confidence? See my before and after pics here.
6. Facial Cleanser ($7/6 oz) I have used many great facial cleansers and the Neutrogena Hydro Boost is a nice refreshing affordable cleanser, but I also like the Derma e Hydrating Cleanser ($12/6 oz), the Paula´s Choice Resist Facial Cleanser ($19/ 6.4 oz) or the affordable Cetaphil Daily Facial cleanser ($15 for pack of 2/16 oz). BTW I just compared facial cleansers with hand soap and they are really not that different from each other (read it here), so don´t overspend on this. ;-)
7. Derma E Radiance Toner with Glycolic Acid ($9/6 oz): this is a fabulous affordable toner that also chemically exfoliates your skin and leaves your skin balanced and deep cleansed! It is like a cheaper dupe for the Pixi Glow Tonic everybody raves -with reason- about! ;-)
8. Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub ($21/2 oz): the BEST FACIAL SCRUB PERIOD! Seriously! I have tried MANY scrubs- but none beat this one. It just has the perfect little particles- not too abrasive, not too gentle. And it smells beautiful fresh and clean and like citrus. It is simply perfect! Got it? Yes, I love it and nobody will change my mind! ;-)
9. Scrubbies ($2.37 for 2): these feel amazing- use them with your (or my lol) favorite cleanser to scrub your face clean. Not abrasive but it feels so good, massaging and deep cleansing! And for that price, you should definitely not even hesitate! ;-)
10. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch sunscreen 100+ ($8.45/3 oz) this sunscreen is absolutely not greasy and feels undetectable- even on my super oily t-zone! Totally love it and a must-have in summer!
11. Nivea (Made in Germany) ($10/13.52 oz): I swear by Nivea! For what do I use it? It is good for so many things- read 7 amazing uses here and why I prefer to buy the German version!
12. Zapzyt Acne Treatment Gel ($8/1oz): this is a spot treatment and it kills that pimple within 1 day (or night)! Not kidding! IT WORKS!
There you have them all: my anti-aging skin care must-haves!
Disclaimer: Contains Affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.