20 recent beauty empties: hits 👍🏻 and misses 👎🏻
I have used up 20 beauty products and will tell you which ones were hits and which ones not!
Let's start with my skin care empties:
1. Pacifica Watermelon Crystals Targeted Face Masks // Pacifica
These are under-eye patches with Quartz, Watermelon extract and Frangipani that should target smile and frown lines. However, besides that they look cute, I did not notice that they did anything. A miss for me!
2. Pacifica Rose Quartz Targeted Face Masks // Pacifica
Another pouch of under-eye patches with Rose Quartz, Ginseng and Cucumber for under-eye brightening. I am sorry, I did not notice anything. A miss for me!
3. Pixi Makeup Melting Cleansing Cloths // Pixi
I love these wipes that gently remove even waterproof mascara in one easy step! They are infused with Chamomile and Grape Seed Oil to calm skin. Smells great too!
4. Nivea Micellar wipes
My friend in Germany sent me these and I love them! Super gentle but they still get rid of stubborn waterproof mascara. I do not think these are available in the US. Bummer!
5. Derma e Vitamin C Brightening Bentonite Clay Mask // Dermae
This is a fabulous mask to detoxify and deep cleanse your skin! Love!
This is my favorite microdermabrasion scrub since many years! It combines Dead Sea Salt and a fine-textured crystal blend that buffs away dullness and smooths the look of skin. Has a light refreshing lemon scent. Thank god Derma e send me already a new jar of this lovely scrub!
Another lovely mask with Bamboo Charcoal and White China Clay. It unclogs pores, deeply detoxes, absorbs environmental toxins & dissolves impurities. A winner!
8. Acne Free Terminator 10 Acne Spot Treatment with Benzoyl Peroxide 10% // Amazon
This is a great spot treatment for deep mean pimples. Kills the bacteria and dries out the pimple fast. I always have something like this in my home! A winner.
9. Jouviance Cleansing Gel // Amazon
Such a beautiful gentle cleansing gel! Love!
And here are my body care empties!
1. Method Men Sea Surf Body Wash // Available at Target or Walmart
I know! This is a body wash for men. But I love fresh scents like this and this one smells so invigorating and refreshing. Absolute love!!!
2. Amlactin Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion // Amazon
This body lotion is truly healing if you have seriously dry or cracked skin. It is more of a medicated treatment than just a body lotion. It really works. The scent is somewhat medicated too but it does not linger.
I truly love this scent! I am not a big fan of self-foaming body washes, but I do have to admit that this lasted forever which is and advantage too.
4. California Breeze by Lidl
Huge fan of this affordable dry shampoo! Have bought it countless times now!
5. Nivea Creme // Amazon
I always have a blue tin of Nivea at home. Read here why I prefer the German version. I use this mainly on my hands AND feet at night!
A couple more random empties:
1. The Body Shop Mango Hand cream // Amazon
Love the scent of Mangos and this hand cream feels lightweight and not greasy- great to throw in the purse!
2. R+Co High Dive Moisture and Shine Crème // Amazon
I used up a sample of this hair creme. Smells fresh and provides smooth hair without frizz.
3. Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Concealer // Ulta
This is actually a really good concealer! Don't be fooled by the low price. Great coverage and it does not look dry under my (45 year old) eyes! Approved!
4. Olive & June Super Glossy Top Coat // Available at Target
This is a fantastic top coat for super shiny nails! Love!
5. Kneipp Bath Oil Red Poppy & Hemp // Gift set at Ulta
I love these Kneipp bath oils! Spa-like feeling at home.
6. Kneipp Bath Oil Mandarin & Orange // Gift set at Ulta
Great stuff to relax in the tub! 🛀
Disclaimer: Contains Affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.