TIMEBLOCK: ANTI-AGING FROM THE INSIDE OUT!
I am a firm believer, that it does not only matter what we put on our skin, but also what we put inside of our bodies, and I know that it can be tough to always make the right choices and eat healthy and balanced. And yes: in the ideal case, we simply eat our fruits and vegetables to receive all the minerals and nutrients that our bodies need...but I think it is OK to help a little with supplements! And this might just not only be beneficial for our health, but also have anti-aging effects!
So, you can imagine, that I was excited to try Timeblock, an anti-aging supplement filled with natural superfoods! Timeblock is a daily natural multivitamin and anti-aging supplement for men and women, formulated in the Swiss Alps and grown in the Himalayan mountains. This new natural daily superfood supplement provides essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for you to be your best physically and mentally while providing the tools for healthier aging.
"Timeblock is the ultimate multi-vitamin superfood supplement. It is vegan, gluten free, non GMO. In addition to being an anti-aging supplement, TimeBlock also helps support and maintain cognitive functions, helps produce energy and supports the immune system. It also supports a deeper more rejuvenating sleep allowing you to perform both physically and mentally during the day."
The majority of the healthy vitamins and supplements in TimeBlock come from natural ingredients grown in fields, high in the Himalayan Mountains. It is at this altitude with fertile soils that the best nutrient rich barley grass, wheat grass, tips of green tea and shiitake mushrooms are grown and harvested using traditional methods without the use of harmful pesticides.
A box of timeblock contains 120 caplets, 1 for the morning and 1 for night, so this is a 2-month supply. The day and night caplets contain different ingredients and -according to the product’s claims and ingredients- TimeBlock helps with sleep and getting a better night’s rest too!
|CLICK FOR ENLARGED IMAGE!|
TimeBlock’s daily dosage has the equivalent of 3 litres of green tea and 5.65 kg of raw superfoods such as shiitake mushrooms, wheatgrass, barley grass, lycopene from tomatoes, brown seaweed and grape seeds. And that would be literally impossible to eat every day, right?
And, why should this be anti-aging?
Because it contains ingredients that help for a healthier aging process and a more youthful appearance! Here are a couple of examples, what the ingredients can do for you:
- Wheatgrass helps gray hair and makes for thicker hair.
- Chlorophyll and beta-carotene detoxify and cleanse the blood.
- Green tea promotes brain function and protects against brain damage.
- Polyphenols stimulate the metabolism and slow the aging process in the DNA.
- Marigold improves vision and reduces the risk of developing an eye disease (for example, cataracts).
- Tomatoes protect against vascular deposits, arteriosclerosis, heart attack and several types of cancer by trapping free radicals.
- Barley grass protects against chronic diseases and helps against intestinal disorders, infections and joint pain.
- Brown seaweed promote the excretion of toxins, harmful chemicals and heavy metals.
- Shiitake settle with its high vitamin D content of the calcium level in the bones and strengthen the immune system.
- Grape seeds promote collagen production in the skin.
- Flavonoids act against venous disease, varicose veins and water retention.
Timeblock is btw formulated in Switzerland and made in Germany!
I am certainly ready and excited to see my progress, while taking these amazing superfood supplements, cause it´s not just about looking younger, it´s about feeling younger from the inside out, right?
Are you ready to timeblock your aging process?
Get more information here!
Disclaimer: I am not a Doctor or other health professional so please consult the appropriate professional before making any changes to your diet, health, or other applicable areas. Thank you Timeblock, for sponsoring this post. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Read my full disclosure.