BEST CRUELTY FREE SHAMPOO FOR DRY HAIR
Today I have the best cruelty free shampoo for dry hair for you! I switched 2 years ago to cruelty free cosmetic and truly tried a lot in that time- some products with success- some not so much. I have thick, dry, coarse, naturally wavy and frizzy hair- so if you have the same type of hair- you will love these as well!
1. The Ion Keratin Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner are my absolute new favorite couple. Smells so good and makes my hair like pure silk! The conditioner is a little runny (thinner then conditioners usually are) but it works wonderful. Available at your Sally Beauty Supply!
2. Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Shampoo & Conditioner. This is a really hydrating pair. I like that the Shampoo already feels like it is softening my hair and not stripping at all. I find though, that after a while I need to switch it up and use another shampoo to get my hair really clean. The conditioner is also excellent. These products have a light fresh scent.
3. Macadamia Shampoo and Masque- smells super fruity and fresh and I find the hair mask really excellent deep hydrating. To my surprise I did not like the Macadamia Conditioner at all- did not make my hair soft- but the mask is a big yes. Macadamia recently revamped their products but I tried only the older version- still available on Amazon.
4. Dermorganic Shampoo & Masque. The scent is not really my favorite- very natural I would say- however: these bottles are huge and last forever and they make my hair so super soft like a dream.
5. Hask Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner are a great affordable cruelty free option. They smell wonderful and work excellent- no complaints. Recommend highly.
I hope this was helpful.
DOWNLOAD THE APP: GO CRUELTY FREE!