MY FAVORITE CRUELTY FREE BODY WASHES
Here are my best cruelty free body washes for you!
1. The Body Shop body washes smell fabulous. I always get the jumbo bottles which makes the price much more reasonable. My favorites are Satsuma and Mango- but they have such a big selection that you surely find your new favorite too.
2. Shea Moisture body washes do not only smell wonderful (Coconut Hibiscus is my personal fave) but they are so super creamy and hydrating. Great for dry skin and these work also fantastic as a shaving cream!
3. Soapbox body washes: for those of us who are not so much into sweet or too fruity scents: soapbox has some real nice refreshing scents (I like Sea Minerals and Citrus & Peach Rose).
4. Method body washes are a long time favorite of mine. The Sea + Surf is even fresh enough to give to your men (which I do).
5. Treaclemoon body washes. Those are genius as well and come in amazingly fruity scents (Ginger is my personal favorite).
See also: More cruelty free body washes
See also: Best cruelty free shampoo for dry hair
See also: More cruelty free brands