tarte Lips For Daze LipSurgence Set Lip Swatches & Review
Here is another holiday set I could not resist on: The tarte Lips For Daze LipSurgence Set! 5 full sized lip crayons for $34 (I also had a 20% coupon code lol!!!) that is an amazing price, considering that 1 lip crayon retails for $24! This makes also a great gift- or you use them separate as stocking stuffers!
This set includes 3 mattes and 2 tints. These lip crayons have a little refreshing peppermint scent.
Tarte is a cruelty free brand (find more cruelty free brands here) and they also don´t use parabens or phtalates.
- "Glaze" is a beautiful very natural looking shiny nude to mauve color.
- "Haze" is the only color that I personally won´t use that much. It is just a real nude color that makes me look very washed out. With a more "olive" toned complexion I could imagine that it works better. It feels a little dry.
- "Craze" is a light rose color that is matte and looks very natural but can feel a little dry.
- "Emblaze" is a stunning berry color and I don´t think it is completely matte but rather healthy with a bit sheen.
- "Praise" is a gorgeous brownish-nude to mauve color that looks shiny and beautiful.
These don´t have a huge staying power and you need to reapply (this surprised me because my all time favorite color: "Elite" (a beautiful coral color) is really long wearing.
Overall the tarte Lips For Daze LipSurgence Set is a wonderful set with only one let down for me (haze). Wonderful quality, great price.
5 Schmusies! Go, get it! :-)