Makeup Monday: Fall Makeup Tutorial
Today I have a little fall makeup tutorial for you! Orange is my go to fall color- like falling leaves ;-) The Kat von D Monarch eye palette is just fall perfection!
Of course all makeup items that I used for this look are cruelty free! I hope you like it. Tag me on Instagram, if you create a similar look!
1. Apply the Reviva Labs Makeup Primer on your face
2. Apply the Elf Eye primer on your eye lids
3. Use from the Kat von D Monarch palette the color "Wrath" (deep orange) in your crease as well as a little above and under. Stay especially in your "outer V". Deepen your "outer V" with "Shadow Box" (deep brown). Highlight your brow bone and your lid with "Entomology".
4. Tight line with the 2B Colours Eye pencil and apply it also on your lower lash line- smudge it out with a brush.
5. Put some Tarte Lights, Camera Lashes Mascara on
6. Top it off with the Younique 3D Fiber Mascara
7. Define your brows with the bdb eye brow pencil
8. Fix them with the bdb eye brow gel
9. Apply the butter London lip crayon in Ladybird
10. Apply the BareMinerals Bareskin foundation
11. Get some bronzing, blush and highlighter on with the It-cosmetics Face disk
12. If needed: apply some Elf Wrinkle Refiner onto your forehead (wrinkles!)