BEST CRUELTY FREE BODY WASHES
Today I have the best cruelty free body washes for you. Who likes to pay a fortune for these, as we have to use them every single day, right? I am happy, that I found on my way to go cruelty free, affordable and great smelling solutions.
1. The Body Shop body washes smell fabulous. I always get the jumbo bottles which makes the price much more reasonable. My favorites are Satsuma and Peach- but they have such a big selection that you surely find your new favorite too.
2. Shea Moisture body washes do not only smell also wonderful (Coconut Hibiscus & Superfruit are my personal faves) but they are so super creamy and hydrating. Great for dry skin and these work also great as a shaving cream!
3. Soapbox body washes: for those of us who are not so much into sweet or too fruity scents: soapbox has some real nice refreshing scents (I like Sea Minerals and Citrus & Peach Rose).
4. Method body washes are a long time favorite of mine. The Surfside is even fresh enough to give to your men (which I do). Olive Leaf is a vey unique and lovely scent as well.
5. LAVANILA body wash. Smells super clean and fresh! LOVE IT!
6. Treaclemoon body washes. Those are genius as well and come in amazingly fruity scents (Ginger is my personal favorite).
DOWNLOAD THE APP: GO CRUELTY FREE
See also: More cruelty free body washes
See also: Best cruelty free shampoo for dry hair
See also: More cruelty free brands