Easy Natural Everyday Makeup look #Over40
I thought today I’d share my current daily natural makeup look with a couple of my favorites! Super fast and easy to do!
Here is the makeup that I used:
1. City Beauty Skin-Perfecting Daily Veil // City Beauty (Get 15% off with code SISSI)
This is a lightweight, broad spectrum SPF 39 that instantly blurs imperfections, while supporting firmness, elasticity, and hydration for an entirely more youthful look. Makes skin feel so silky!
2. City Beauty Under Eye Recovery // City Beauty (Get 15% off with code SISSI)
This brightens the look of dark circles, while smoothing the appearance of fine lines and puffiness. Love how lightweight this is!
3. Urban Decay Stay Naked HydroManiac Tinted Glow Hydrator // Ulta
This is a tinted hydrator infused with kombucha filtrate + marula oil for 30% more hydrated skin and a glowy finish. One of my favorite foundations!
4. YSL Touche Eclat // Sephora
A cult-favorite, sheer- and shimmer-free, brightening concealer pen used to create an all-over, natural highlight. This is great if you do not have very dark under-eyes but have wrinkles like me- this does not enhance them!
This is an ultra-luxurious bronzer infused with Murumuru Butter, delivering a radiant Brazilian goddess glow! Also: smells yummy like coconuts!
6. Tarte SEA Breezy Cream Blush // Sephora
A weightless cream blush that makes application a breeze! The perfect peachy color for a radiant look!
Its custom big slimpact! brush is designed to reach from root-to-tip for BIG VOLUME with 360 REACH!
8. Haus Laboratories RIP lip liner in Rule // Amazon
This creamy, high-pigment lip pencil balances precision with one-stroke demi matte payoff.
9. ILIA Color Block Lipstick in Amberlight // Sephora
This clean creamy lipstick is handcrafted with castor seed oil, apricot seed oil and mango seed butter. One of my faves!
10. City Beauty Lipgloss in Pink Nude // City Beauty (Get 15% off with code SISSI)
This gloss helps restore the look of healthy lips by delivering deep hydration for instant plumping and long-lasting comfort, while smoothing out the appearance of lip lines & wrinkles.
There you have it!
Disclaimer: City Beauty send the products in this post for consideration. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Read my full disclosure.