Easy duochrome eyeshadow makeup look!
I have today an easy duochrome eyeshadow look for you. Totally love this Ciate Shadow Flip Liquid Eyeshadow in Ember! It shifts from a beautiful metallic wine color to a metallic green color!
With a light, creamy formulation this liquid eyeshadow creates a metallic finish to the lids in just seconds. The colour appears to change as light reflects off the contours of the eyelid and eye crease.
Applying the shadow couldn’t be easier, using the doe-foot applicator, simply dot the shadow on the lid, and blend with your fingertip, melting effortlessly into the lid for next-gen, foiled finish. I usually don't have much luck with liquid eyeshadows, because my eyelids are super oily and they crease fast- but this one is sooooo good y'all! Love it- no creasing!
Not sure my photos are able to capture the beautiful duochrome effect though!
1. Urban Decay Hydromaniac Glowy Tinted Hydrator Foundation // Sephora // Ulta
2. Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Concealer // Ulta
4. Ciate Shadow Flip Liquid Eyeshadow in Ember // ASOS
11. Tarte SEA Breezy Cream Blush in peach sunset // Sephora
12. Ace Beauty draw it lip liner in Be Peachy
13. Loreal Age Perfect Satin Lipstick in Glowing Nude // Ulta
|Did you smell the new fragrance Ralph's Club? So fresh! Love a good men's scent!|
Disclaimer: Contains Affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.