LIME GREEN EYELINER MAKEUP LOOK TO GET YOUR INNER FREAK OUT! 💚
Ready to throw those masks out and wear some SUPER FUN COLORS again? How about some freakin' fun lime green? I stepped out of my comfort zone of browns and nudes to try out this fun color!
Though- my personal preference is too keep the rest of my makeup still natural and earthy, I lined my eyes on my lower and upper lash-line completely with the shimmery green 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil in FREAK by Urban Decay! I do believe this color would suit any eye color and bring a nice pop of color to get your inner FREAK out! 😏
Here is a up-close pic (I know you can barely see the green with my hooded eyes!)
Here is all the makeup that I used for this look!
1. Urban Decay Hydromaniac Glowy Tinted Hydrator Foundation // Ulta // Sephora
2. Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Concealer // Ulta
4. Guide Beauty Eyeliner (to tight-line)
6. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil in Freak // Ulta
|Green like a freak 🐸|
7. BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in "Moonstone" // Ulta // Sephora
9. Ilia Color Block High Impact Lipstick in "Amberlight" // Sephora
10. City Lips Plumping Lip Gloss in "Spice" // City Beauty
11. Billion Dollar Brows Universal Eyebrow Pencil // Amazon
BTW: I turned 45 yesterday! Whoop! Whoop! 🥳
Have a FREAKIN' AWESOME DAY!
Read my full disclosure.