14 recent beauty empties- which ones will I restock immediately?
It is time for a little trash talk! I have 14 recent beauty empties and I will tell you which ones I will immediately restock! Let's go!
Here are my body care empties:
1. Bath Essence Less Stress by Lidl: after having so much luck with Lidl's dry shampoo I tried out their bath foam and I am in love! Real essential oils, foamy like a dream. And that for under $3! Are you kidding me? New fave and I have repurchased (this time I also bought the "Relax" version!)
2. EltaMD UV Aero Full-Body Sunscreen Spray Broad-Spectrum SPF 45 // Amazon
Really nice sunscreen- does not feel heavy or leave a white cast! No fragrance! I recommend! I have repurchased already!
3. Organic to Green Coco Oil Rose // Amazon
Really love this coconut oil with a rose scent! Clean ingredients- great as a makeup remover or simply as a body oil!
Honestly! This smells fabulous! Elegant but fresh and crisp: a blend of mandarin, white tea extract, rose, madras wood and musks. I would repurchase but still have a couple other fragrances to go through.
5. Herpecin-L Lip Balm // Amazon
A great lip balm with SPF 30 (not only if you suffer from Herpes- you can use this daily!). I use this when I go to the pool.
Here are my hair care empties:
1. California Breeze by Lidl Dry Shampoo: yes, I used up another bottle of this cheap and effective dry shampoo! Already repurchased 2 new bottles!
2. AGEbeautiful Ultra Bond Synergy No. 2+ Deep Conditioner Treatment // Sally Beauty
A great hair mask for dry hair! Contains Bond-Building Arginine, Silk Amino Acids and Keratin to beautifully maintain the integrity of hair. Love it!
Really enjoyed the banana shampoo- loved the authentic banana scent and it made my hair feel fluffy and light!
Here are my skin care empties:
I like this refreshing facial cleanser, though I could do without the peppermint as my eyes always tend to tear up a little from it.
This is a fabulous microdermabrasion scrub- very similar to my all time favorite by Derma e- even a similar citrusy scent! I love that this one comes in a tube because it is easier to use if you are in the shower (than in a glass jar).
3. Neox Dermacare NeoMatrix Peptilift Anti Aging Serum Age Defiance // Amazon
I like this gel-like lightweight serum and it feels hydrating and refreshing without adding any greasiness. Works great as a makeup primer too. However, I am not sure if the high price tag is justified.
This used to be one of my favorite concealers (packaging looks different now)- it is a bit thick and almost greasy (similar to the IT Cosmetics bye bye undereye concealer)- so you have to set it with a powder. The more wrinkles I get though, I find this concealer might just be too heavy for my eyes these days. I am reaching for thinner formulas currently as they do not enhance the wrinkles as much (really enjoying currently the Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Concealer).
5. Frownies // Amazon
You know I sleep with a Frownie between my eyes since many years, right? If not, check my 5 year update (that was 2018!!!). Still love them and swear by them against those frown lines. Of course I have already repurchased.
And there you go. Now I can finally really throw my trash away lol. 🚮
Disclaimer: Contains Affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.