19 recent beauty empties- which ones will I immediately restock? 🗑️
It is time again to show you my trash! This is literally the best way to show you which products I love (and which ones maybe not so much). Here we go! ✌
Here are my hair care empties:
1. Loreal Preference Hair color in 9 1/2 A: my favorite hair color since many years! Just did a root-touch-up with it (read here how I do it). I will immediately restock!
2. Kerastase Genesis Shampoo & Conditioner: I received these as a Sephora reward (sign up here for free!) and I was blown away with it! Not only did this smell absolutely luxurious and delicious (talk about citrusy, sun-ripened bergamot, along with aromatic herbs and a touch of floral notes! Yum!) but it also made my hair shiny, soft and airy light! Totally will buy the full size... once my stash of shampoo & conditioner is used up!
3. Pureology Hydrate Shampoo & Conditioner: I do not like the scent of both of these! The shampoo smells very chemical and the conditioner smells literally like toothpaste and I do not like the harsh cooling effect that I get on my scalp after (due to the peppermint extract!) My hair felt fine after using this, but the lingering unpleasant scent is just a big NO! for me. 👎
4. Better not Younger Silver Lining Purple Butter Masque: The scent of this is like an old ladies perfume lol- this is also not my favorite scent. This mask makes my hair so super soft and manageable. However, I got this to get rid of the brassy tones in my hair and unfortunately it did not help with that. It is still a great hair mask though!
5. California Breeze Dry Shampoo by Lidl: works exactly like Batiste but it so much cheaper. It is a winner for me and I have already restocked! If you have a Lidl around, go and get it!
Here are my body care empties:
1. Blavia skin strengthening body moisturizer: this is a wonderful refreshing body lotion! If you love fresh, clean marine scents- you will love this! A dream!
2. Human + Kind Body Souffle: another fantastic body lotion- this one is really rich and deeply moisturizing and smells fruity fresh!
3. Hempz Sweet Jasmine & Rose Smoothing Herbal Body Moisturizer: wow did I use up a ton of lotions or what? Another winner for me: subtle sweet, perfume notes of sweet jasmine and rose leave skin refreshed and lightly scented! Even my husband loves this one!
4. L'Occitane Shea Butter Intensive Hand Balm: A luxurious hand balm formulated with a high concentration of shea butter to provide intense nurturing care and form a protective film for extra-dry skin. My hands felt lovely with this hand cream!
5. Eos lip balm Triple Mint: I like these Eos lip balms, but mint is maybe not my favorite. I prefer sweeter stuff on my lips. 😉
6. The Body Shop Body Wash in Coconut & Strawberry: can't go wrong with these- The Body Shop always has great smelling body washes! I keep coming back buying these. Small sizes are convenient for little getaways!
And here are my skin care empties:
1. Pacifica Energized Glow Turmeric Spice Facial Mask: I enjoyed this sheet mask! It gave me a slight tingling sensation and my face felt hydrated and great after!
2. Exuviance Intensive Eye Treatment Masque: I am a sucker for these kind of under-eye pads- love to apply them after my morning shower and leave them on for at least 10 minutes. It makes a difference! Lot's of great ingredients and they make my under-eye area look firmer and smoother (at least for a little while lol!).
3. First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads: OK- these are pre-soaked pads that smell weird and I am such a fragrance sucker lol! However, I felt like they do really work! These help to exfoliate your skin and after using these for 10 days (I had a sample pack of 10 pads) I could see my skin was smoother! If you have sensitive skin, these might be too strong! So, if you need some help for brighter skin, these are great (if you can get over the smell!).
4. Maelove The Glow Maker Antioxidant Serum: this is ONE OF THE BEST Vitamin C serums I have ever tried! It contains also Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid and Hyaluronic Acid. I could see a difference (even, glowing skin) and I WANT MORE OF IT! ✊
5. Bioré Original, Deep Cleansing Pore Strips: I always forget to use these, but I actually really like them! They keep me from picking those darn blackheads on my nose!
And there you have it: my 19 recent beauty empties!
Disclaimer: Contains Affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.