Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette Makeup look! 🤠👢
Howdy everybody, how are you all doing?
I played around today with the brand new Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette. Really digging these desert-inspired neutral eyeshadows from pale peach and metallic bronze to deep blue green and turquoise shimmer!
Of course, I had to use the gorgeous turquoise color "Bud" on my eyes! Such a versatile palette- works great to create natural everyday makeup looks, but if you need that pop of color, you can just do that- without looking like from the '80s! 😅
Since this is a Wild West inspired palette, I pulled out the most cowgirl-ish shirt I had lol. 🤠
So yee-haw here we go!
|There it is: BUD in all his glory! 😲|
Here is all the makeup that I used for this look:
1. Benefit The POREfessional Pore Minimizing Primer (Ulta // Sephora)
2. Urban Decay Hydromaniac Glowy Tinted Hydrator Foundation - gosh I love this foundation so much!!! (Ulta // Sephora)
3. Revolution Conceal & Define Infinite XL Concealer (Ulta)
5. Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette (Sephora)
7. Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer (Ulta // Sephora)
8. Lancôme Le Lipstique Dual Ended Lip Pencil in "Ideal" (Ulta // Sephora)
9. ILIA Lipstick in "Amberlight" - wow such a creamy comfortable formula! I love it! (Sephora)
10. Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Ulta)
11. Wander Beauty Trip for two Blush & Bronzer - so gorgeous!!! (Sephora)
Disclaimer: I received the Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow palette as well as the Urban Decay Hydromaniac Glowy Tinted Hydrator Foundation for consideration. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Contains Affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.