8 NEW BEAUTY PRODUCTS YOU HAVE TO TRY RIGHT NOW! 💄
It is time to share with you again some new beauty products that I have recently tried and find you should try them too!
1. Maelove Glow Maker: I am hyped about this serum! Contains Vitamins C, E, Ferulic Acid and Hyaluronic Acid and a proprietary botanical blend (Vitis Vinifera, Aloe, Aurantium Dulcis and Magnolia) for extra nourishment.
This is a fantastic combination! Let your skin drink up the good stuff! 💓
2. Ilia Color Block High Impact Lipsticks: You have to try these clean lipsticks that provide amazing color and supreme hydration for all-day wear and care. They contain Apricot Seed Oil, Castor Seed Oil and Mango Seed Butter. Such a comfortable feel on the lips and the color is long-lasting too! "Amberlight" is my jam: a gorgeous bardot-nude color!
3. NATUREWELL Collagen Intense Moisturizing Cream: I was on the hunt for a very hydrating lotion for my hands, because the constant washing took its toll. This is a big 10 oz jar (with a convenient pump!) of creamy hydrating goodness and I use it everyday on my hands. My hands feel fantastic and balanced again! And yes, you can also use this on your face or body, if you please! Highly recommend!
4. EltaMD UV Restore Tinted Anti-Aging Face Sunscreen Broad-Spectrum SPF 40: looking for something that is fast and does it all: hydrating, protecting from the sun and giving a bit of a "healthy skin tint"- look no further as I found your match! 😏
5. Derma E Hydrating Face Mist with Hyaluronic Acid: I can not get enough of Hyaluronic Acid! It helps to plump up skin cells and this one is so easy to use! I use it on top of makeup or as a last step in my skin care routine at night. My skin is soaking it up and loving it!
6. City Beauty Liquid Lipsticks: let's face it: liquid lipsticks might be the best choice during this pandemic as they don't transfer into your masks. Love how long-lasting these colors are and they feel quite comfortable on my lips too. Lovely colors too! 😷
7. Better Not Younger Superpower Hair and Scalp Liquid Serum & Comb Set: I am noticing lately that my hair gets thinner and more sparse- probably just a sign of aging or stress. I can not tell you yet, if this makes a difference, but the comb surely feels nice on my head and the ingredients of the hair serum sound promising:
- Caffeine: Helps stimulate follicles.
- Centella Asiatica: Acts as a strengthening agent for the scalp and hair follicles.
- Niacinamide: Water-soluble vitamin B that supports hair follicle function.
8. Curlsmith Bond Curl Rehab Salve (Ulta // Amazon): on my recent trial of the Curly Girl Method (read my 30 day update) I discovered this pre-wash! Did you know that hair is made from protein? Over time, damage occurs, not just on the surface which makes the hair look dull and frizzy, but within the hair structure itself causing breakage. Curlsmith Bond Curl Rehab Salve is a powerful blend of superfoods and fortifying active ingredients that repair, rebuild and restore hair fiber strength.
Attention: this is not a mask- this is a pre-wash: leave on for a minimum of 15 minutes (or up to 30) and rinse off thoroughly and follow with your favorite shampoo or conditioner. I really felt a difference when I used this: my hair felt super strong and bouncy!
And there you have my 8 beauty products you have to try right now! Happy Friday! 🌻
Disclaimer: Some products were send for consideration. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Contains Affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.