28 recent beauty empties - which ones can I not live without?
It is time to show you my trash! 😏🗑️Wow, did I use up a ton of beauty products! From hair care to body care and even makeup items! Let me tell you which products I can not live without!
Let's start with my skin care empties!
1. Rodan + Fields Daily Foaming Cleanser: totally love this gentle cleanser (read my complete review here!)
2. Rodan + Fields Daily Clay Cleanser: I used this clay cleanser in the morning in my shower- feels amazing (read my complete review here!)
3. Rodan + Fields Redefine Triple Defense Cream SPF 30: a wonderful lightweight moisturizer for the day (read my complete review here!)
4. Rodan + Fields Redefine Overnight Restorative Cream- really enjoyed this PM moisturizer (read my complete review here!)
5. Beautyproof GlowMe Go Glow Eyes: this is a fantastic eye cream that feels deeply moisturizing without being heavy or greasy. It also gives a brightening effect with the tiniest pearly particles. If you are on the hunt for a wonderful eye cream with immediate and long-term effects- this one is a winner in my eyes- and ON my eyes too.
6. Sdara Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid: I ALWAYS include a Vitamin C serum in my morning skin care routine and this one was lovely. I liked the thin gel-like consistency and it was easy to apply. I also like that it includes Hyaluronic Acid- can never have enough of this "cell-plumper". 😌
7. Differin Gel (Amazon // Ulta): the first over-the-counter Retinoid- read my comparison: Retin-A vs. Differin for more info!
8. No 7 Laboratories Line Correcting Booster Serum (Amazon // Ulta): you know it feels nice and hydrating, but as far as the claims go (aka: "reduce the appearance of stubborn lines and wrinkles by up to 5 years in 12 weeks"): I did not see any major changes after 12 weeks. BTW: No 7 kicked me from their PR list after my review here lol. Sorry, but if claims are that high, I am putting it to the test and give my honest opinion! Steep price too, for doing nothing special. 😈
9. H20+ Waterbright Illuminating Serum- this is a lightweight lotion that smells good and feels very hydrating! I enjoyed it!
Next are my used up body care items!
1. Andalou Mandarin Vanilla Body Lotion: such a lovely lightweight body lotion that smells pleasant and not overpowering! The consistency of the lotion is pretty thin, so this is great and lightweight especially for the summer.
2. The Body Shop Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter (Amazon // Ulta) : this body butter is deeply moisturizing and thick. Love the subtle smell of almonds and honey too! 🍯
3. The Body Shop British Rose Body Butter (Amazon // Ulta): another amazing rich body butter for deep hydration. Smells intense like roses- so you must like this scent to enjoy this butter! 🌹
4. The Body Shop Bath Bubble (Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Moringa): these smell all really nice- I had them in my Advent Calendar, however, I prefer a bubble bath over a fizzy bomb any-day. 🛁
6. The Body Shop Almond Milk & Honey Body Wash (travel size) (Amazon // Ulta) : super gentle and mild body wash! Love!
7. Molton Brown Eucalyptus Body Wash (travel size) (Skinstore): Oh gosh this is fantastic- the eucalyptus scent is invigorating and refreshing! I want to have the full size now!
8. Dr. PawPaw Original Balm (Amazon // Ulta): honestly, this is just a vaseline in a tube and nothing more. However, it is more convenient to apply to your cuticles than from a plastic jar. My cuticles are always super dry during winter and this does the job. But it really sounds more fancy than it is. The main ingredient is: Petrolatum. Also does not smell like anything. 😏
And here are my hair product empties:
1. 2x California Breeze by Lidl Dry Shampoo: told you I love this stuff! Go and get it if you have a Lidl around. This works exactly like Batiste for less 💸
2. L'Oreal Paris Superior Preference Hair Color, 9.5A Lightest Ash Blonde: I did another root touch-up with my absolute favorite hair color! Read here how I do a root touch-up!
And here are my makeup product empties!
1. It Cosmetics Your Most Beautiful You Anti-Aging Face Palette: you guys I love this face palette so, so much! While the matte bronzer warms your complexion, the radiance highlighter creates a lit-from-within glow, and the brightening blush gives you a natural flush of color. There is still some left of the highlighter and blush, but it looks kinda nasty now that the bronzer is used up, so I will let it just go. I think this palette is a do-it-all! You can use these shades perfectly as eyeshadows as well. I highly recommend!!!
2. Derma e Tinted Moisturizing BB Cream SPF 30: this is a nice BB cream with a light tint to it. Apply it with your hands as I found it applies patchy with a brush!
3. Arbonne Mattifying Powder: loved this finely milled translucent powder!
4. Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara (Ulta // Sephora) : my favorite mascara of all time that provides volume and lengths. Only drawback in my opinion: I find it dries out rather quick!
5. Age Perfect Lash Magnifying Mascara (Ulta // Amazon): this mascara provides a natural look and it was good- but it was not special.
6. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder (Ulta // Sephora): I do like this mattifying powder and like to set my under-eye concealer and my t-zone with it.
Disclaimer: Contains Affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.