Is L'Oreal Age Perfect Makeup worth the hype? | BEAUTY OVER 40
- Formulated with SPF 50, Vitamin B3 and Hydrating Serum for all day hydration
- Evens tone and provides a natural, radiant finish
- Lightweight formula does not settle into lines
- Suitable for sensitive skin, tested under dermatological control and non-comedogenic
- Formulated with Hydrating Serum and Glycerin
- Minimizes the appearance of imperfections and dark circles, brightens skin creating a radiant complexion
- Does not settle into lines
- Suitable for all skin types, tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control
- Formulated with Conditioning Serum and Jojoba Oil
- Cares for your lashes and is suitable for sensitive eyes
- Ultra gentle brush leaves lashes soft, supple and instantly volumized
- Tested under ophthalmological control, suitable for sensitive eyes, suitable for contact lens wearers
- Formulated with Camellia Oil
- For instant luminous color that does not cake or dry
- Enhances look of cheeks and gives skin a natural, healthy glow
- Tested under dermatological control
- infused with precious oils and rich pigments.
- Formulated for vibrant color, this lipstick can stand al1.
- The creamy formula of this satin lipstick stays put so you do not have to worry about feathering.
View this post on Instagram
👋🏼Hey ladies #over40 I tried a couple of the L’Oreal Age perfect makeup items! Have you tried anything yet? Full reviews are up on my Youtube channel for you! My first video after a 2 year long break! 😁 Link to my YouTube channel is on my profile @beauty4free2u 💋 #makeupreels #makeupover40 #over40makeup #freshfaced #bbgover40 #over40blogger #naturalmakeuptutorial #over40blogger #ü40 #ü40blogger