7 new Beauty products to try out!
Hello ladies & gentlemen,
here's a little reminder to not forget to pamper yourself! I know that I feel much better if I take care of myself- including my body and face! As a beauty blogger I am lucky enough to be able to try out so many different beauty products and I have- even after 7 years of blogging- so much fun trying out all the newest beauty products and trends and today I wanted to share with you a couple of recent beauty try-outs that are lovely!
Bring out your natural glow with these silky natural mineral powders in the Pixi Summer Glow Palette Sheer Sunshine. In a mix of matte & glowing finishes, for a sheer luminous bronze effect.
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette and all the natural colors! These colors look great on mature skin. Also: the pans are huge- this one will last for years to come!
2. I recently discovered Andalou Naturals! Andalou Naturals products are formulated with nature derived ingredients that are sustainably sourced and ethically made!
I love for example the Andalou Naturals Mandarin Vanilla Body Lotion ($8)- smells so delicious and is super hydrating! This lotion contains rosehip and argan oils as well as shea and cocoa butters to nourish, smooth, and soften the appearance of dry skin. The formula is very thin but I like that, because it is so easy to apply and dries quick- that comes in handy especially if you have to fast put on clothes!
I can also recommend the Andalou Naturals Probiotic + C Renewal Cream ($16) with fruit stem cell complex, vitamin C, & skin-friendly vegan probiotic microflora support dermal vitality, targeting over-exposed surface cells for a brighter looking, luminous complexion.
3. The Olive & June Fall collection is to die for!!! Seriously! Such beautiful sophisticated colors! It includes 6 new polish shades and all at-home mani essentials. Not only the quality of these nail polishes is amazing- I experience no chipping for at least 6 days - but they are also free of the 7 most toxic ingredients! Highly recommend this brand!!!
Olive & June "MG", a desert-inspired warm terracotta
Olive & June "JD", a rosy-hued neutral. I LOOOOOVE this color so much! 💖
4. Here’s an amazing Vitamin C serum and cream from the drugstore: the RoC Multi Correxion Revive & Glow Daily Serum $24.99 & Gel Cream $24.99 are formulated with a 10% Vitamin C blend!
The lightweight serum gives tired skin the daily dose of Vitamin C it needs to maximize luminosity and reveal a visibly tighter, brighter and more even complexion. Love this combo!!!
5. Do you have REALLY dry skin on your body (legs, arms, elbows etc)? I hear you!!! I tried something new I wanted to tell you about- this is truly different from your regular body lotion! AmLactin $14.49 gently exfoliates plus deeply hydrates to relieve dry skin!
And this therapeutic moisturizer contains 12% Lactic Acid! Lactic Acid, the key ingredient in AmLactin Daily Lotion, has many skin benefits beyond exfoliating – it helps attract and retain moisture; works to help retain skin brightness and luminosity; and moisturizes to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles!
This lotion has a bit of a strange scent (but it does not linger)- however, it does get rid of your dry skin FAST! Again: this lotion is therapeutic!!!
6. Problems with blemishes or even adult acne? It might be due to wearing a face mask! Try the Murad Clarifying Oil-Free Water Gel $44 (Ulta // Sephora) that provides hydration 💦without making my skin looking shiny. It also interrupts bacteria that can lead to blemishes and irritated skin.
Murad's Clarifying Oil-Free Water Gel is a non-comedogenic, water-light hydrator that purifies and refines. Deeply hydrates while salicylic acid exfoliates and refines for a balanced, non-greasy finish. Korean red pine extract helps stop quorum sensing--a process known to cause microbiome imbalance and irritation.
Results? My skin feels CLEAR, hydrated, balanced and healthy! Love it!
7. These Milk Makeup Cooling Water Eye Patches ($22) that I got in my last Boxycharm are awesome! They are cooling, de-puffing, gel patches packed with energizing caffeine and soothing seawater.
Chill out and relax your tired under eyes. They’re formulated with aloe and lavender to calm and hydrate the under-eye area. The silicone-free, fabric patches won’t slip or slide down your face, so you can bring them out anywhere.YES PLEASE!!! 👏
That's it for my 7 new beauty products to try out for you! I hope you enjoyed it!
Disclaimer: I received the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Contains Affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.