Radiant Makeup look for women over 40!
today I have a simple but radiant makeup look for women over 40! Soft hues of orange and pink will make your face appear brighter and draw the attention to the eyes and lips (instead to your wrinkles)! I am using a beautiful natural looking foundation that is absolutely aaaamazing y'all! And absolutely no concealer is used in this makeup look! Whaaat?!?
OK, curious what makeup I used? I bet! 😆
Here it comes!
1. I used the Rodan+Fields RADIANT DEFENSE PERFECTING LIQUID, a 4-in-1 tinted skincare that looks like makeup but acts like skincare! I absolutely love the coverage that this products gives me- I totally did not feel like I need any extra concealer! And while it covers beautifully, it still never looks cakey! 🎂
This foundation feels comfortable on my skin, does not make me look greasy- yet I feel very hydrated. All the while I am protected from the sun with SPF 30. This is such a beautiful "skin perfector"- especially for mature skin! Highly recommend!
2. I applied the Too Faced Shadow Insurance (not pictured- Ulta // Sephora) on my eyelids to make my eyeshadow last all day.
3. I used the Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette (Sephora // Ulta) on my eyes ("sunset" on lid, "warmth" in crease, "sunrise" under brow-bone, "fireside" in outer V)
4. I used the taupe color "milk chocolate" from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar -not pictured (Sephora // Ulta) to fill in my eyebrows.
5. I tight-lined (=upper waterline) with the Butter London Wink Eye Pencil and applied the Wander Mile High Club Mascara that creates super freaking long lashes!
6. I applied a generous amount of the Tarte Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer "Park Avenue Princess" (Sephora // Ulta) on my cheeks, the temples of my forehead and my neck and chest.
7. I applied the Tarte Blush and Glow Blush and Highlighter in Peachy Glow on my cheeks!
|Peekaboo Lily! 😻|
8. I used the YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in Rose Stiletto - a beautiful muted pink that is super creamy. The color is just the perfect pink- not too loud in YOUR FACE - but very soft and elegant!
There you go! This was my radiant makeup look for women over 40 for you!
Disclaimer: The Rodan+Fields foundation was send for consideration. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Contains Affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.