Neon Coral Lips for Spring 2020 | BEAUTY OVER 40
it is Makeup Monday and today I have some neon coral lips for you that will make you (hopefully) forget everything around you, cause they are so bright and happy! No need for much eye makeup when using such an intense color on your lips. I like to keep the rest of my makeup clean and simple!
Anyway: the warmer it gets the less foundation you wanna use to not make your skin feel tacky and oily. Less is more!
So here is what I used for this makeup look!
1. I applied the tarte BB tinted treatment primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (Sephora // Ulta)
This BB cream hydrates, helps smooth fine lines, and works to correct dullness and enlarged pores and protects with SPF 30.
2. I concealed my under eyes and a couple pimples and red spots with the Too Faced Born this Way concealer (Ulta // Sephora).
3. I used my Too Faced Chocolate Bar to create a light natural eye look (see below which colors I used). I used the taupe color "milk chocolate" (Sephora // Ulta) to fill in my eyebrows.
4. I applied the WANDER BEAUTY Mile High Club Mascara on my lashes. This one is great to achieve longer lashes!
5. I applied the Nyx Matte Lipstick in Street Cred, the star of the show today! 😏 This is a bright, medium pink coral that sits nicely on the lips and applies without lots of streaking.
6. I bronzed my cheeks, the temples of my forehead and my neck with the Tarte Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer in "Park Avenue Princess" (Sephora // Ulta).
7. I applied the beautiful blush by No 7 (in Peach Velvet) to give my cheeks a fresh healthy look!
Disclaimer: Contains Affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.