Lazy 5 minute quarantine Makeup look! 🏡 | BEAUTY OVER 40
Hello everybody, I have today a lazy 5 minute quarantine makeup look for ya! Cause who has the time (*cough actually we do!) BUT desire to create a full face of makeup, when sitting all day at home? However, I still like to look somewhat "healthy" or "decent". And if I make an effort to get ready every morning, I feel better immediately and like I can accomplish more .
So, here is what I do in 5 minutes to look half-way decent! 😏
1. I apply the Derma E BB cream that contains a primer, a light tint (5 shades available) and a Mineral sunscreen of SPF 30 to protect your skin (in case you are still able to take a little walk outside- I hope so!)
2. I cover up my under-eyes, blotches and pimples with a couple quick swipes of the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer that contains Hyaluronic Acid to plump up your skin cells. Just dab in gently with the finger.
3. I apply generously the Youngblood Mineral Radiance Face Bronzer in Riviera (so you look like you just came from a vacation). I just mix the bronzer and blush together with this big brush and apply it on my cheeks, chest, temples of my forehead and - instead of eyeshadow- also a quick swipe on my eyelids!
4. I apply the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara (I skip bottom lashes to save time). (Ulta // Sephora)
5. I used the taupe color "milk chocolate" from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar -not pictured (Sephora // Ulta) to fill in my eyebrows.
6. I apply the Nars Satin Lipstick Pencil in Rikugien (a "rose pink")- a vitamin-enriched, jumbo lip pencil that provides lasting wear with a satin finish (Ulta // Sephora) because it is creamy, moisturizing but yet lasts many hours so I don't have to reapply!
Stay safe my lovely friends! 💖
Disclaimer: Contains Affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.