Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Makeup Look | BEAUTY OVER 40
It is Makeup Monday y'all and today I have a makeup look with my brand new Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette (see my Tarte haul here) that features the perfect combo of rich and warm, wearable mattes and lustrous shimmers! Every color has this slight peachy undertone which makes all the colors work smoothly together and transition well. The sky is the limit on combinations here!
|This is my nail polish! One of my faves!!!|
OK- let's get into the makeup that I have used for this look!
1. I primed my face with the Benefit the POREfessional primer (Get it at: Ulta // Sephora) that minimizes the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! YES!!!
2. I applied a thin layer of the By Terry Light-Expert Click Brush Illuminating Flawless Foundation which instantly erases imperfections for silky, even skin in no time! 💁
I concealed my under-eyes and red spots with a sample (not pictured) of the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer and GIRRRL DID I LIKE THIS CONCEALER!!! It applies like a dream and covers everything without looking cakey! Full size off in my cart! 🛒
3. I applied the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer (Ulta // Sephora) because I wanted my eyeshadow to last all day and not crease!
4. I applied from the Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette (Sephora // Ulta) the color "sunrise" (a shimmery very light peach) on my lid as well as under my eyebrows. I applied "warmth" (a deep matte terra-cotta) on my crease. I used "fireside" (a very deep matte eggplant) on the outer "V". I applied "flame" (a reddish bronze with shimmer) on my lower lash line.
I used the taupe color "milk chocolate" from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar -not pictured (Sephora // Ulta) to fill in my eyebrows.
5. I tight-lined (=upper waterline) with the Butter London Wink Eye Pencil.
7. I lined my lips with the Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in "Spice" and filled my lips in with the Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in Sweet Peach.
8. I applied a generous amount of the Tarte Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer "Park Avenue Princess" (Sephora // Ulta) on my cheeks, the temples of my forehead and my neck and chest.
9. I applied the Tarte Blush and Glow Blush and Highlighter in Peachy Glow on my cheeks!
I mean: seriously! What a gorgeous eyeshadow palette, isn't it?
Disclaimer: I bought this. Contains Affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.