ROCKABILLY PINUP GIRL HAIR TUTORIAL
I am a huge fan of the style of the 50s and 60s and so today I thought, I´d share a hair tutorial featuring a Rockabilly ponytail with some amazing huge "bump-bangs"... for the little pinup girl that is hidden deep inside of me (well not anymore!).
|WE CAN DO IT! ;-)|
Here is a little video where you can see in 50 seconds what I did- really super simple!
STEP BY STEP
1. Clip away a good amount of your "front-hair" (aka bangs).
2. Create a ponytail with an elastic.
3. Wrap some hair around the elastic and secure with a bobby pin.
4. Take that clipped away "front-hair" and twist in in a circle and secure with 2 bobby pins right on your head.
5. If you like add a little bow above your ponytail.
6. I like to add some hair mousse to give the hair some hold (or use hair spray if you prefer).
7. AND OF COURSE: add red lipstick (I used Nyx in "perfect red"! ;-)