HOW TO REMOVE NAIL POLISH FROM YOUR CUTICLES & HUGE ULTA MAKEUP GIVEAWAY!
Everybody knows how it feels, if you mess up the nail polish application! What a hassle! And then you have to see these mistakes for a couple of days. Annoying, isn´t it? Is there a quick solution for this? Yes, of course!
I find the easiest way to get rid of nail polish on your cuticles is using the Ulta Nail Polish Remover Pen ($4.99). It´s quick, it´s simple and it´s cheap. It includes 5 applicator tips to change, once they start to look messy. I think, this tool is genius. If you tend to overdraw with your nail polish, you need this in your life!
Little tip: I would not wait until the nail polish dried. I always remove right away my mistakes- it´s much easier! ;-)
Enter to win
- Eyeshadow & Face Compact (0.378 oz)
- Plush Drama Volume Mascara (0.3 oz)
- Matte Lipstick in Mulberry (0.099 oz)
- Dual Ended Lip Liner in My Berry & Flesh (0.039 oz)
- Dual Ended Eye Liner in Blackout & Cobalt (0.039 oz)
- Mineral Lip Gloss in Sheer Opal (0.09 oz)
- Mineral Setting Powder (0.071 oz)
- Nail Lacquer in Aubergine Queen (0.152 oz)
- Brow Gel (0.09 oz)
- Travel Eyeshadow Brush
- Travel Blush Brush
- Pencil Sharpener
- Makeup Bag
- $5 Ulta Coupon
This is a $88 value! Open International! Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway