BEST CRUELTY FREE BODY LOTIONS 2021
Today I have the best cruelty free body lotions for you. I know, everybody's nose is a bit different- so this is just a little warning on what I like: I like citrusy and fruity scents as well as clean and refreshing ones.
1. Lavanila Body Butter in Pure Vanilla is a rich body cream that hydrates the skin well and smells like real vanilla- not too sweet but just right.
2. Farmhouse Fresh in Rainbow Road Shea Butter Body Cream Warning! This smells really strong! However, I personally do love the mix of coconut and pear very much. It is sweet and fruity and smells like a mini vacation on an island to me. It is moisturizing really well too.
3. The Body Shop Mango Body Butter is one of my favorite body butters. The mango scent smells divine, like fresh cut peaches.
4. Shea Moisture Body Lotion in Coconut Hibiscus smells like pineapple and dancing on the beach! Wohoo and yes: it hydrates the skin and makes it look healthy and refreshed.
5. Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter is a thick hydrating cream that smells like tangy oranges. It´s sweet but almost with a little bitter undertone, which makes it more sophisticated (than the regular orange-scent).
I was first wondering how oat might smell and thought it sounds a bit awful- but oh surprise: like a sweet dessert is the scent and just wonderful. The lotion can fix even skin that looks like the desert. From desert to dessert. There you go. ;-)