BEST CRUELTY FREE SKIN CARE BRANDS
In my (almost) 3 years of blogging I have tried many, many skin care brands, including very expensive creams and potions (some of them did cost hundreds of dollars- my most expensive cream included diamond powder for $499!). But while it is fun to try all these- the best skin care does not mean it has to be the most expensive and so today I present to you my Top 5 best cruelty free skin care brands!
1. Yes to skin care products are available in most drugstores, affordable and designed for many skin concerns, Yes to offers great skin care products including unique ingredients from cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, blueberries or grapefruit! I love the Yes to cucumber facial wipes!
2. Acure offers an organic skin care line that is just fabulous! The Acure brightening facial scrub is my favorite scrub ever and will help you tone your face and even get rid of dark spots!
3. Paula´s choice is a wonderful skin care brand that is still priced right. Sensitive skin? Dry skin? Mature skin? Oily skin? Well, Paula has something just for you. My favorite line is the Resist Anti Aging line for normal to oily skin. Only downside: you can order only online on their website. Therefore they have the absolute best customer service of the world! Email them or call and tell them about your skin type and they will send you -absolutely free- special designed skin care samples so you can be confident to buy.
4. Derma e is a relatively new skin care brand that is popping up in our drugstores and I absolutely recommend it. It offers many products that specialize in Anti Aging- the Derma e Firming DMAE Eye lift cream is my special recommendation that I use every single morning and night!
5. Murad has something to offer for everyone- no matter if you tend to break outs, have to treat dark spots, super dry skin or need help in your Anti Aging skin care routine. I highly recommend the complete Environmental Shield line that includes Vitamin C and is awesome for an even skin tone!
Have you checked out the GO CRUELTY FREE APP yet? It will help you shopping cruelty free!
Find more cruelty free skin care brands here!