Why you should NOT become a Sephora Beauty Insider
Here are the top 6 reasons, why you should not become a Sephora Beauty Insider!
- You don´t like makeup (then why are you reading my blog? lol)
- You don´t like to get a free birthday gift (Check out my other Sephora birthday gifts)
|This year´s free birthday gift were 2 Nars Lip Crayons! Amazing!!!|
- You don´t like to get other freebies for points accumulated
|For 250 points I got this awesome Bite Beauty perk!|
- You don´t like to get coupons
|After you spend $350/year you will receive coupons throughout the year like these|
- You don´t like to attend free makeup classes (I have not tried it myself but I plan on doing so next year)
- You don´t like to try beauty products early (Many times the VIB members are the first ones who can purchase brand new makeup items. Some makeup items are exclusively made only for VIB or VIB Rouge members to purchase.
There you go: if one or more of these statements are true, you really should NOT become a Sephora Beauty Insider- other then that, I can only highly recommend to sign up! It does not cost you a thing! ;-)
Note: there is 3 levels depending on how much you spend at Sephora- the perks get better each level:
1. Beauty Insider (no matter how much you spend and you will get that free birthday gift!)
2. VIB (you spend $350/year)
3. VIB Rouge (you spend $1000/year- almost embarrassing actually lol.)
Contains Affiliate link.