Makeup Monday: Tarte After Dark Rainforest Palette
The Tarte After Dark Rainforest Palette is a dream and works from day to night. I really love the golden and purple shades. And I love the convenience to have eye shadows, blush, highlighter and bronzer all in one palette. I feel like an artist holding this little palette! ;-) Truly one of my favorites.
2. Apply the Elf eye primer on your lids (to make that eye shadow last all day)
3. Apply from the Tarte Rainforest After Dark Palette the gold color (A) on the lid. Go with the mauve color (B) into your crease. Darken up the outer V with the purple color (C). Use the highlighter (D) under your brow bone. Line your lower lash line with the mocha color (E).
4. Tight line (the upper water line) with the Urban Decay Glide on pencil
5. Apply 2 coats of the Josie Maran Mascara
6. Use the Cover FX BB gel on your face- apply more where more coverage is needed.
7. Brush your eye brows with the Elf eye brow gel (to give them hold all day).
8. Fill in gaps in your eyebrows with the bdb brow pencil
9. Apply Butter London Lip Crayon Ruby Murray
10. Use the bronzer (F), blush (G) and highlighter (D) from the Tarte Rainforest After Dark palette to give your face some dimension.
Don´t forget to try out my new GO CRUELTY FREE APP!
Contains Affiliate links.