How to get beachy waves with the KISS InstaWave
OK, you might think I live under a rock or something but it is what it is: I do not own any hot tools for my hair, except a blow dryer! The reason is that I was always afraid of any damage these tools might cause as I already have very dry hair.
But when I saw the brand new Kiss InstaWave I was really intrigued! It looked so simple and easy, so I gave it a try!
|the big button is to use right or left spinning, the small switch is to set on low or high heating.|
Here are the claims:
"The revolutionary KISS InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful, long-lasting curls with ease (No Need to be a Pro).
- InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful curls
- Easy for anyone to use, from any angle, with any hand
- Features a Curl Dial with left/right curl directions
- Automatically shuts off after 90 minutes
- 2 heat settings with a low/high switch with maximum temperature of 420"
|Now the lady on the box looks like my sister lol|
I made a little YouTube video as well, so you can see "life" how this thing works but here are the quick and simple to follow instructions:
- Hold InstaWave vertically
- Simply place section of hair on the InstaWave curling rod
- Touch the Curl Dial either left or right, and the InstaWave instantly and automatically catches and curls the hair
- Hold for 5-10 seconds, hold longer for tighter curls and less for beachy waves
- Pull the InstaWave down vertically, letting hair out
It is actually really pretty easy to use! The first couple of times I struggled a tiny bit to figure out if I should use the right or left spin- but I quickly figured that one out. I also figured quickly out that you should not use too much hair at once- a small strand of hair is suited best. I started with the low heating setting because I was afraid to burn my hair but very quickly I went up to the high heat setting as I wanted the curls to be tighter.
I am pretty impressed by the result! Again: first time ever I used the Kiss InstaWave and those are the results! I do have wavy and frizzy hair but my own curls are never that pretty and defined! And this result took me under 10 minutes (as you can see in the video!).
|MY RESULTS WITH THE KISS INSTAWAVE!|
I can only imagine that the next time the results will be even more impressive- now that I completely understood on how to use it!
This is an awesome very helpful tool to get some angel like curls and I recommend it!
You can get it here: http://www.KISSInstaWave.com
(Available in US at Target, Amazon, Ulta, in Canada at Walmart)
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Powered by Brandbacker. Contains Affiliate links.