Brigitte Bardot inspired Makeup look
I adore Brigitte Bardot - not only because she is a beautiful and smart women but because she is an animal activist since the 70s (when I was born!). She was the first celebrity to stand up for Canadian seals! So as a little tribute to her I have today a little Brigitte Bardot inspired look!
|Brigitte Bardot is an animal activist since the 70s|
The 60s are all about thick and heavy eyeliner and highly teased hair as well as very nude lips. I went all out for it and even applied false lashes (BTW my first time to wear false lashes!!!). If you like to see how I did this look please scroll down to my video! I hope you enjoy this look!
- Physicians Formula Bronzer
- YSL Touch Eclat* (not CF- will not repurchase)
- Physicians Formula Gel liner
- Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar
- Elf blush
- Flower lipstick in "Set me Freesia"
- Flower lip gloss "What a Dai-sy!"
- Nyx lip liner
- Andrea false lashes No 33s
- Tarte lash curler
- JLB eye pencil
& the Mia bun donut!
Here is the little video for the look!
If you like you can also check out my Shanna Moakler inspired Look!
Have a great day,
Contains Affiliate links.