I put together 2 Makeup Starter Kits for those of you ladies that aren´t makeup hoarders but are just getting into Makeup. I myself started only 2 years ago with makeup! Back then I had only a lip gloss, a bronzer and some mascara! Can you believe it?
You can start with any age with makeup! It does not matter if you are in your 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s. Well, you get what I mean!
I put together a drugstore Makeup Starter kit that would cost $76 and I have a High End Starter kit that would cost $333. Or you mix and match! Of course all makeup in this post is cruelty free.
You can watch this also on YouTube:
Here are the 10 MUST HAVES IF YOU START OUT WITH MAKEUP:
- Primer (Ulta Fabulous Face primer or Smashbox Photo Finish) $12.50 vs $36
- Eye primer (elf eye primer or Too Faced Shadow Insurance) $2 vs $20
- Foundation (Ulta Color Correcting Foundation stick or It cosmetics CC cream) $12.50 vs $38
- Eye palette (Wet n Wild Comfort Zone vs Too Faced Chocolate Bar) $5 vs $49
- Mascara (Too Faced Better than sex or Physicians a Formula Sexy Booster) $23 vs. 9.99
- Bronzer (Sonia Kashuk Bronzer or Too Faced Chocolate soleil) $11 vs $30
- Blush (Elf Baked blush vs Too Faced Candy Flush Blush) $3 vs $30
- Lipstick (Nyx matte lipsticks vs Bite Beauty lipsticks) get 2 colors of your choice! $5.99 vs $24
- Lip liner (Essence or Urban Decay) get 2 colors that fit to your lipsticks $1.50 (!!!) vs. $20
- Lip gloss (Nyx Butter Gloss vs Buxom Lip cream) $4.99 vs $19