I am always so surprised, how good Wet n Wild products actually are! Not one product has ever let me down yet! And this Wet n Wild Comfort zone palette is also a wonderful product. Yes, the packaging is not pretty- but for under $5: who cares?
Wet n Wild is of course cruelty free!
Here is the look I created with this palette.
1. Apply the Ulta Fabulous face primer on your face
2. Apply the Elf eye primer on your lids
3. Apply from the Wet n Wild comfort zone palette the light color (1&2) on your lid as well as your brow bone. Apply the second color (3) into your crease. Darken your outer V with (4). Use the green color (5) just on the inside corner of your lower lash line.
4. Apply the Tarte gifted mascara
5. With the Urban Decay glide on pencil in black tight line (your upper waterline!), below your waterline and also the inner corner of your eyes
6. Use the Nyx wonder pencil in your waterline
7. Apply the It Cosmetics CC cream
8. Brush your eyebrows with the Elf brow gel
9. Fill in gaps of your eyebrows with the bdb brow pencil
10. Line your lips with the Purminerals lip liner in Gypsie
11. Fill in your lips with Bite Beauty lipstick in Fig
12. Apply the tarte blush in smashing (from the Tarte Bling it on blush palette)
13. Set your T-zone with the Hourglass Ambient palette.