BEST & WORST FACIAL TOOLS (& HAIR GADGETS)
I tried so many skin care devices or gadgets, as well as hair tools and other random tools and devices, that I like to do today a little sum up of them! Tool or fool?
Watch it on YouTube also:
Let´s start with the skin care tools/ gadgets:
- I think the Konjac sponge is a big fool. It does not really do anything!
- I love the Facepad and use it every day!
- The biggest fool IMO: the Makeup Eraser! Get some Minky Fabric for $5 a yard at the craft store instead if you think you like this. $20 is rip off!
- The Soniclear is basically the exact dupe for the Clarisonic, but for a much better price. This gadget works great if you are not acne prone or don´t have sensitive skin!
- The Foreo Luna on the other hand is perfect for those with sensitive skin or who are acne prone (or even for active acne)
- The Tria Age Defying Laser is truly a tool to get rid of crows feet. It will give you a light sunburn and reveal fresh skin underneath BUT it really hurts (like a snapping rubber band). Other then the crows feet I did not see any improvement though.
- I don´t like the Dermaroller. I find the risk getting an infection not worth doing this procedure. I did not see an improvement after using this for 3 month.
- I think the PMD Personal Microderm is a fabulous tool. Just be careful on how to use it and don´t overdo it- once a month is great.
Off to the hair tools /gadgets:
- I love my Detangler brush and can´t live without it!
- Turbie Twist speeds down the drying time! YES!
- I recommend the Kiss instawave tool only for pros as this tool can rip out some hair if not used careful!
- If you have really fine hair the Voloom might be a tool for you! I would not use it daily though cause you might damage your hair in the long run!
- I love the T3 twirl 360! Best quality hair tool with ceramic. I can create super quick and simple many different looks.
And some random tools/ gadgets: