Got no time to get ready, but still want to look pulled together?
This is the fastest messy bun you will ever see! ;-) Takes me about a minute!
All you need is an hair elastic and 3 (or more depending on the thickness of your hair) hair pins!
If you have very fine hair: spray with hair spray or dry shampoo to give your hair more texture and hold!
1. Pull your hair with the elastic into a ponytail
2. Wrap the lower part again into the same elastic
3. Form a little "donut" with your hair
4. Stick in those hair pins- as many as you need (I use 3 large ones!)
Important: Hold the ends of the hair pins closed when you stick them in- they spray open and will hold your hair like this.
5. Do not worry if some strands are not in the bun. After all: we want this to look a bit messy!
6. Told you: easy & fast! Good luck! ;-)