HOW TO GET FREE MAKE UP & BEAUTY PRODUCTS!
Today I share with you 10 ways to get free makeup samples and other samples or products by mail!
1. Got to freebie sites! They list every day new free samples that you can order online!
My personal favorite freebie sites are:
Little tip: always use a junk email to claim your freebie to avoid spam and do not give out your real birthday for security reasons!
2. Sign up with PINCH ME! and get a box full of samples that you choose! After you received your samples, you have to complete short surveys about the products to be eligible for your next box.
3. Sign up with Influenster and get - often full sized- free samples. Invest a little time on the site by answering short polls and you will be awarded with a box full of fun stuff.
4. Sign up with Bzz Agent to get full sized products- even high value items like electric shavers! This one requires a little effort, but pays out big time! ;-)
5. Sign up with Consumer Testing Panels. I have listed THE 10 BEST BEAUTY PANELS HERE!
6. Allure has really awesome Beauty Giveaways! I have won multiple times!
7. Sign up with P&G Everyday. I have received a couple nice samples from them. Usually it is stuff like body washes or laundry detergent.
8. Get a free birthday gift from Sephora! Simply sign up as a beauty insider to be eligible. Check out my Sephora Birthday gift 2013, my Sephora Birthday gift 2014, my Sephora gift 2015.
9. Get a free birthday gift from Ulta (Ulta birthday gift 2014, Ulta birthday gift 2016). Just sign up for the Ultamate Rewards.
10. Follow your favorite beauty companies on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to know right away if they have samples to give out or enter their Giveaways! I swear: this can help tremendously!
ANOTHER GREAT WAY TO SCORE FREE BEAUTY ITEMS HERE!
ENTER MY MAKEUP GIVEAWAYS!
I discovered so many tips and tricks how to get free stuff, that I wanted to share all my insights with you. I compiled all the information that I know on "How to get free beauty samples, how to get free stuff, how to become a product tester and other money saving tips", including some never shared before tips in one convenient e-book for you!
*UPDATE: I have removed the Target Sample Spot, the Walmart Sample Spot and the Loreal Gold Rewards Member club, as these services are discontinued, but added new great ways to get free samples.