Becca Jaclyn Hill Highlighting Palette Dupes
The Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette is currently out of stock and will be be available again (as limited edition) on June 16. If you either can´t wait, or don´t want to spend the $52, check for my Becca Jaclyn Hill Highlighting Palette dupes & alternatives!
1. Wow! The City Color Timeless Beauty Palette looks astoundingly similar and offers 4 fabulous blushes as well as 3 highlighters all together in a beautiful golden tin! $24.99
2. The Tarte Tarteist Contour Palette includes a beautiful highlighter and a rosy blush as well as a couple contour shades. Price wise it is also up there, but in case you can´t wait: $45
3. The Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold Ultra Professional Blush Palette is the most amazing collection of highly pigmented bronzers, blushers and highlighters! Only $10, available at Ulta!
4. Makeup Revolution offers another awesome alternative: the Euphoria Palette that comes with 6 eyeshadows and a blush, bronzer and highlighter. $10
5. The Urban Decay Naked Flushed in Streak is a cute little alternative that includes a bronzer, highlighter and blush. $32
6. BH Cosmetics just released a new palette: Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale Beach Goddess that includes 12 eyeshadows but also hazy highlighters, a rosy blush and a gleaming bronzer. $18
7. The probably most affordable alternative would be the Physicians Formula Nude wear Over Glow Palette for only currently $8.99 (On Sale at Ulta)