The Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette is currently out of stock and will be be available again (as limited edition) on June 16. If you either can´t wait, or don´t want to spend the $52, check for my Becca Jaclyn Hill Highlighting Palette dupes & alternatives!
1. Wow! The City Color Timeless Beauty Palette looks astoundingly similar and offers 4 fabulous blushes as well as 3 highlighters all together in a beautiful golden tin! $24.99
2. The Tarte Tarteist Contour Palette includes a beautiful highlighter and a rosy blush as well as a couple contour shades. Price wise it is also up there, but in case you can´t wait: $45
3. The Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold Ultra Professional Blush Palette is the most amazing collection of highly pigmented bronzers, blushers and highlighters! Only $10, available at Ulta!
4. Makeup Revolution offers another awesome alternative: the Euphoria Palette that comes with 6 eyeshadows and a blush, bronzer and highlighter. $10
5. The Urban Decay Naked Flushed in Streak is a cute little alternative that includes a bronzer, highlighter and blush. $32
6. BH Cosmetics just released a new palette: Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale Beach Goddess that includes 12 eyeshadows but also hazy highlighters, a rosy blush and a gleaming bronzer. $18
7. The probably most affordable alternative would be the Physicians Formula Nude wear Over Glow Palette for only currently $8.99 (On Sale at Ulta)