CRUELTY FREE NAIL POLISH REMOVER
And here I have some great cruelty free nail polish remover brands for you. Everything here to remove the most stubborn glitter nail polish!
1. Butter London Scrubbers come in 2 different options: one is textured to get rid of the glitter and the other is for your regular nail polish. Available at Sephora.
2. Formula X offers your standard nail polish remover, but also a pot (you know where you stick your fingers into a sponge thing) and also convenient on the go wipes. Get it at Sephora.
3. Mineral Fusion has a great nail polish remover- available at select Target stores.
4. Zoya is know for using only non-toxic ingredients and this nail polish remover does not let you down on this promise. Available at Ulta!
5. The probably most convenient and affordable solution is your Ulta store brand nail polish remover. My personal choice.
6. Elf has nail polish remover pads that are great for traveling.
7. Deborah Lippmann is a stripper- eh I mean has a Stripper to go. Hm interesting. Get your stripper to go at Sephora.
8. Nails Inc also offers a cruelty free nail polish pot.
9. Found another one: Ciate has another nail polish remover choc pot. Available at Sephora.
SEE ALSO: CRUELTY FREE NAIL POLISH BRANDS
Did you download the App GO CRUELTY FREE yet? This will help you while shopping to find cruelty free brands! It´s free - available for Apple devices.