Spring Makeup look!
Let´s spring into spring with this makeup look! Blooms and cherry blossoms inspired me, so purples and pinks it is.
Lovely cherry blossom tree,I want to see you
Blooming with pink perfection;
Give me happiness
No other could bring.
- Catrice prime and fine
- It Cosmetics CC cream
- Elf Eye primer
- BH Cosmetics Eye Enhancing Palette (I applied the purple color "Ravishing" wet with the Elf setting spray)
- Sonia Kashuk Eye Couture Palette
- Physicians Formula powder (to set my T-zone)
- Advanced Mineral concealer (under my eyes)
- Ulta Color Correcting stick (concealed blemishes and red spots)
- Butter London Iconolast Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade in blonde
- Too Faced Candy Flush Blush
- Urban Decay Glide on pencil Black Velvet
- Essence lip liner in Honey Berry
- Bite Beauty lipstick in Violet
- Ardell Adore Trio lashes (2x on each side)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector
Contains Affiliate links.