I am not new to chemical peels, however the Ellen Lange Retexturizing Skin Peel is so much better then any of the peels I have ever tried. This best-selling and award-winning Glycolic skin peel is an effective, yet gentle exfoliation treatment that removes dull surface cells to reveal healthy new youthful skin. This skin peel kit combines glycolic, micro-beads and enzymes to create an the most effective at home peel. Use this at home facial treatment to: minimize fine lines and wrinkles, even skin tone , eliminate dry patches, reduce pore size and control periodic breakouts.
- Peel Prep (2 oz.) an enzyme scrub
- Peel Accelerator Pads (60 pads) pre-moistened glycolic peel pads
- Glycolic Peel Solution (1.5 oz.) the original peel kit solution
- Fan brush and dispensing cup
- PEEL PREP SCRUB: Cleanse face and apply to slightly damp skin. Gently massage in a circular motion over entire face for 30 to 60 seconds. Leave on for an additional minute. Rinse well with water and pat dry. This is a deep cleansing and energizing scrub- perfect grittiness. What fun to scrub away all those dead skin layers! Just look at this beautiful orange scrub (photo below)!
- PEEL ACCELERATOR PAD: Gently wipe textured pad over entire face to accelerate exfoliation. Allow solution to completely dry. These pads can - depending on your skin tolerance- sting a little- its smells like menthol. I could not believe, that after cleansing AND scrubbing my face the pad revealed, that I still had so much dirt sitting on my skin. I love that you can use these pads daily (60 included).
|Can you believe it? After cleansing AND scrubbing my face- this is what was still left on my skin!!!|
- GLYCOLIC PEEL SOLUTION: Pump 1 tablespoon into marked dispensing cup provided. Brush solution over forehead, T-zone, chin and cheeks. While the peel goes on clear- something very funny happens: the peel will foam gradually. You will feel little bubbles that foam up! It tickled me and I ran to the mirror to see it with my own eyes. Really funny to look at! After about 2-3 minutes, massage peel solution into face with slightly damp fingers. Depending on your skin tolerance this might tickle or even sting a tiny bit- absolutely normal. The peel is supposed to foam up again- however I did not notice such thing. I left it on for another 4-5 minutes. Wash with off with water and pat dry with towel.
Peel entire face. Keep peel away from eyes. Do not place on eye brows, eyelids or lips.
|1. Scrub face 2. Apply pads 3. Apply peel.|
And WOW! Not only did my face feel super deep cleansed and had a fresh glow- but it felt so very soft and even! This feeling lasted many days and did not jut vanish the very next day (which I often find with other peels). I am also IN LOVE with the Accelerator pads that also contain Glycolic Acid and use them every single night.
This system really works like a dream. I recommend if you have big pores, wrinkles or fine lines that you need to get rid off. If you have super sensitive skin however, I could imagine that this system might not work for you.
Retexturing has won numerous awards including the ALLURE Beauty Award.
The Ellen Lange Retexturizing Skin Peel retails for $79. It contains product for 8 at home skin peels (It seems pricey but this is less than $10 per peel!) & two month supply of glycolic pads.
More information here: http://www.ellenlange.com
Thank you Ellen Lange for sponsoring this post.