TOO FACED CHOCOLATE BAR MAKEUP LOOK
The original Too Faced Chocolate Bar is still one of my favorite eye palettes. If I can´t decide which palette to use, I always choose this one. Beautiful natural colors, mattes, shimmers and it smells like chocolate. I also used the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer- a gorgeous absolutely natural looking matte bronzer and yes: smells also like chocolate. If that is not sweet enough already! But I made it even sweeter with the Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush Candy Glow! ;-)
1. Apply the Elf Eye primer on your lids
2. From the Too Faced Chocolate Bar use "Creme Brulee" (Gold) on your moving lid. Use "Hazelnut" (Bronze) in your crease and your lower lash line. Deepen your "outer V" with "Semi-Sweet" (Dark Brown) and on your lower lash line.
3. Tight line (your upper water line) with the Urban Decay Glide on eye pencil in black velvet
4. Apply Josie Maran Mascara
5. Top it off with the Younique Fiber Mascara
6. Apply the It Cosmetics CC cream on your face (don´t forget your neck).
7. Where needed: apply the It Cosmetics bye bye under eye concealer (I used it on my eyes, my chin, between my eyes and on some breakouts).
8. Give your face some tan with the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer
9. Shape your eye brows with the Elf eye brow gel
10. Fill in those gaps of your eye brows with the bdb eye pencil
11. Give yourself some healthy flush with the Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush Candy Glow
12. Give your cheek bones some glow with the Sleek Makeup Solstice Highlighting palette
13. Set your under eyes and T-zone with the Hourglass Ambient palette
14. Apply the Butter London Lip Crayon in "Ruby Murray" on your lips.