BEST FACIAL SUNSCREEN FOR OILY SKIN!
1. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen with SPF 55 ($7.09) This is by far my most beloved (and most repurchased) facial sunscreen ever. It truly is non-greasy (cause it is oil free), fast-absorbing and water resistant and it provides an ultra-light, non-shiny finish.
2. Olay Complete Lotion All Day Face Moisturizer for Oily Skin SPF 15 (around $8) This is a lightweight formula that also includes antioxidants such as vitamin E, B3 and C. It is oil-free, non-greasy and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) and great for combination/oily skin types. This is not water-resistant, so please don´t use it at the beach/pool!
3. Brush On Block SPF 30 ($32) I love this little brush and also that you can buy refills for only ($17). This is a self-dispensing brush with an easy twist open feature that includes a Mineral Sunscreen Powder. This powder can be worn over or under makeup and goes on clean and undetectable (it is tinted!) It also contains green tea, chamomile extract and honeysuckle to help soothe skin. Guaranteed no shine with this sunscreen!
4. Supergoop! Setting Mist SPF 55 ($28) This is a setting spray that you can put on your face after you applied your makeup. It feels weightless and helps control oil and shine. The rosemary and mint scent isn´t my favorite- but that quickly diminishes after applying. However this is your perfect pick-me-up for fresh, flawless, sun-safe skin throughout the day.
5. MyChelle Sun Shield Coconut SPF 28 ($15.20) If you prefer a mineral-based sunscreen, I have something for you too! This one contains also Aloe and Vitamin E to soothe and protect your skin. The lightweight formula absorbs quickly for a smooth, clear, and matte finish plus the light coconut scent makes me feel like I am on a vacation!
Disclaimer: Contains Affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.