CRUELTY FREE BABY COSMETIC BRANDS
You know I constantly try to show you, how easy it can be to go cruelty free, right? And today I have a list of cruelty free baby cosmetic brands for you and they are all awesome! BTW: if you have sensitive skin, you should check out the baby section too! These brands might just offer you the perfect skin care. ;-)
1. Skinfix Nothing is too red, too itchy, too ouchy, too difficult, too delicate, too young or too old nor too private for this Canadian skin care brand! ;-)
2. Acure is a family owned and operated company that offers highest quality natural and certified organic personal care.
3. The Honest Company co-founded by actress Jessica Alba, the brand emphasizes non-toxic household products for ethical shopping!
4. Tom´s of Maine has been around since 40 years, providing excellent personal care products. (note: Tom´s of Maine is a cruelty free brand but it is owned by Colgate-Palmolive, a company that is not cruelty free).
5. Shea Moisture provides natural, organic, sustainably-produced goodness. Made with love for you and your body. Huge fan over here!
6. California Baby offers natural, organic and sensitive skin care products. Safe for eczema, allergies and diaper rash. No sodium laurel sulfate or gluten.