BEST CRUELTY FREE MASCARAS
Today I have the best cruelty free mascaras for you! I have pretty small and not very dense lashes, so I need some pimping up here! (Find more cruelty free brands here!)
1. Too Faced Better than Sex ($23): An intensely black, volumizing mascara with an hourglass-shaped brush that separates, coats, and curls each lash to voluptuous perfection. This gives my lashes almost a "fake lash look"! I find that it is somewhat too wet during the first week of use- then it becomes perfect but after about 2 month it will become dry and even flake- so I know I need a new tube (you anyway should throw a mascara in the trash after 3 month to avoid contamination and things like pink eye!)
2. Josie Maran Argan Black Oil Mascara ($22): A highly effective and natural, argan oil treatment mascara that nourishes, lengthens, volumizes, lifts, and curls lashes. Not only do I find that this wand is able to reach the tiniest lashes of mine and enhance them, but I also love the fact that it contains Argan oil and it nourishes and treats my lashes at the same time! Genius!
3. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara ($22): An ultracreamy, lengthening, and volumizing mascara for stand-out lashes. Really love this classic wand that is nice big and fluffy and makes my lashes feel not so small anymore!
4. Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Mascara ($21): A reparative and volumizing mascara infused with Amazonian clay. This is a great mascara for natural makeup-look days and also treats your lashes with clay, Vitamin C and Carnauba wax!
5. Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Mascara ($9.99): Mascara delivers Voluptuous Volume, Luscious Length and Gorgeous Curves with high-performance wear and Sexy-Boosting formula. I usually am not a big fan of these silicone wands, as I don´t like the feeling of them on my lashes, but this one is so nice and big and soft and gives my lashes great volume. It´s also the most affordable solution for a great cruelty free mascara.
Check out the BEST CRUELTY FREE BRONZERS too!