First of all: I like to wish you a happy new year! 2016 was a very exhausting year for me (mainly because of our move to a new "old" house that needs lot´s of TLC- still does) and I am actually happy it is over lol. My goal for 2016 was to not become a VIB at Sephora (that means I spend less than $350 in a year)- and guess what? I did! If you like to also NOT become a VIB, then these tips here might help you! ;-)
My blog is constantly growing and I am so thankful for all of you that read my blog! Thank you soo so much from the bottom of my heart, that you join me in this journey- of getting older I guess? I like to share today also with you my most popular blog post of 2016 and my most seen YouTube videos from 2016 as well.
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS OF 2016
1. TOO FACED SWEET PEACH PALETTE DUPE (more than 13,400 views)
2. ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS MODERN RENAISSANCE DUPE (more than 12,000 views)
3. SWEET PEACH MAKEUP LOOK (more than 5000 views)
4. TOO FACED CHOCOLATE SOLEIL DUPE (more than 5000 views)
5. TUBING ON RAINBOW RIVER (more than 5000 views)
I can clearly see that you really like my dupe posts- so I will keep finding great affordable dupes for you in 2017!
MOST POPULAR VIDEOS OF 2016
1. TOO FACED SWEET PEACH PALETTE DUPE & RANT
2. HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN VITAMIN C SERUM
3. THE BEST CONCEALER FOR MATURE SKIN
4. HOW IS IT TO WORK AT MACY´S AS A SEASONAL EMPLOYEE?
5. THE BEST LIQUID LIPSTICK