Because IT IS HOT in Florida and our getaway was more "active", I was pretty low key. We did not plan on any fancy restaurants either, but I needed a hint of something on my face to feel comfortable. So here is what I packed (of course all cruelty free):
1. Tarte BB cream. I love this one. It looks just like natural skin, includes a primer and SPF of 30. Great for oily skin as it stays matte!
2. The Youngblood Cosmetics compact is awesome because it contains a huge bronzer and a little gorgeous glowing blush. I swipe first some bronzer on my cheeks, forehead and chest and then swipe a little bit of the blush on my cheeks as well as on my eyelids (instead of eyeshadow!). Super convenient on the go!
3. The Tarte Lipsurgence in "Elite" just got discontinued and I am heartbroken! This is one of my favorite lippies!!! It is a beautiful coral color that feels just right and natural- not over the top and is great for everyday wear. Geez! Was I the only one who loved this one so much?
4. The Tarte gifted mascara is a great natural looking mascara that separates my lashes beautifully.
5. The Catrice lip balm smells like Vanilla and has a pinkish shimmery tint to it- but this one is also no longer available! So sorry for you and me! :-(
5. Can´t have enough lip balms and the Epic Blend Hemp Coconut I swipe on at night. Super hydrating and calming and I like the coconut scent.
6. The Eco tools makeup brushes are so good and super soft- AND affordable and I only took the big face brush with me on my trip- I used it for my bronzer and for my blush!
7. Gotta have a bit on my brows and I used the BH Cosmetics studio eye brow pencil that has a tiny tip and makes eyebrows look very natural.
Oh- of course I also brought sunscreen with me!
I used the Ocean Potion Protect & Renew with an SPF of 45. This is super light weight, absolutely non- greasy and I love it. I even put in on my son. On my lips I need extra sunscreen and the Ocean Potion Lip Potion in Vanilla Orange is my favorite - includes also a SPF of 45.