Today I have my Summer Essentials- my MUST HAVES FOR SUMMER for you! All cruelty free of course. Sunscreen is probably the most important thing to have during summer!
- Paula´s choice Resist Youth Extending Daily Mattifying Fluid SPF 50 is in summer my favorite daily sunscreen. Super light weight and a fabulous SPF of 50! (Here is a $10 off coupon!)
- Colorproof Wicked Good hair spray contains an UV filter for my hair! Gotta fight those brassy tones that the sun gives my hair. It smells awesome and gives shine- this is not a hair spray that provides any kind of hold!
- Tarte BB cream SPF 30 is my favorite tinted moisturizer for the summer- recommend highly for girls with oily to combination skin. It even includes a primer!
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer smells like coconuts and provides gorgeous smooth bronzed skin!
- Brush on Block SPF 30 is the probably easiest way to apply sunscreen on top of makeup or on the go: a powder mineral sunscreen with included brush! Genius!
- Ocean Potion Zinc Oxide is awesome! Super affordable and stays matte on my oily face! With an SPF of 45 this protects my face well from those rays.
- Ocean Potion Lip Potion with an SPF of 45 is affordable, smells like oranges and vanilla and is super moisturizing.
- Solscents sunscreen is my favorite cruelty free sunscreen. Smells oh so delicious and gives no tacky feel or white cast. Yum!
- Gotta need a hat for summer of course- I just found this gorgeous Panama hat at Target!
- For me a must: some flip flops- I got pretty new ones by Tommy Hilfiger at Ross!
- And of course some sunglasses- i like Kenneth Cole sunglasses!
Watch it also on YouTube:
I also need waterproof mascara- however I haven´t found a cruelty free one that I like. I just tried this Elf mascara and it was a disaster. If you happen to know an awesome cruelty free mascara, please let me know down in the comments! Thank you.