Sometimes colors, that at first thought might not look great together, work fabulous as a pair! I combined today a pastel purple eyeshadow with a deep rusty orange color (I used the Urban Decay Vice 4 palette)! And I love it. Of course I have hooded eyes, so you will see the purple really only once I close my eyes. In real life you of course have to blinc all the time- but this is hard to do on a photo lol. Anyway: really loving this combination! You might want to give it a try!
On my face:
- Kat von D Lock it foundation No 48
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Light Medium Neutral
- Skinn Instafill Eye primer
- Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette- sold out, try instead Urban Decay XX Vice
- Nyx Wonder pencil nude
- Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Mascara
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Physicians Formula Blush
- Sleek Makeup VIP lipsticks (I mixed "Reserved" with "Guest List")
- Tarte Smooth Operator
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector pressed "Moonstone"
- Billion Dollar Brow pencil