I asked you in one of my recent videos, if you like me to do a TOP 5 ULTA MAKEUP VIDEO and the majority said: YES! So here you go! (Technically I picked 6 but I will make out of the 2 powders one lol- such a cheater!)
Ulta is cruelty free, affordable and AWESOME (watch the bloopers at the end of the video!!!)
1. The Ulta Double Duty Foundation is one of my holy grail foundations- especially now when it get´s hot and humid down here in Florida. Everybody with oily to combination skin needs this foundation! It smells like Almonds, is made in Italy (fancy!) and offers great shine- free coverage! Sadly I can not recommend this for ladies with dry skin! $12.50
2. The Ulta Sculpting Palette is a wonderful giant palette that includes a beautiful bronzer, blush and highlight- this is a great affordable dupe for the IT Cosmetics Face disk (check here why). $14
3. Ulta Color Correcting Foundation stick- the ladies with dry skin can use this as a foundation- however I like to use this as a concealer. It is super creamy and with its green core fights all redness I have going on on my skin. This is a great cruelty free alternative to the Maybelline Fit me Foundation stick! $12.50
4. The brand new Ulta matte bronzer and the Ulta Banana powder are wonderful! What a quality to such a low price! Amazeballs! The Banana powder works just as good as the yellow powder in my Kat von D Contour palette- but for just $10! Perfect!
5. The Ulta Complete Eye has such pretty colors- perfect for spring and summer! $12
Don´t forget to enter my GIANT ULTA GIVEAWAY ($88 value!!!)