The star of the show today is the Nyx Glam Liner in the color nude! I mean, just look at it! It is so freaking pretty, I can not even contain myself. If you also have hooded eyes you will love it even more (that means you can not really see the eyelids when your eyes are open- I got here 8 tips how to apply eye makeup if you are also from the "hood"). This liner is such an EYE OPENER- LITERALLY! It is silvery metallic and just OMG so pretty. I apply it on my eyelids and let it one minute dry so it won´t transfer into my crease. It lasts all day and I don´t know why I had to discover it so late! Such a pretty gem and you need it in your life! ;-) For around $5 nothing should be in your way to pick it up next time at your drugstore!
Because I felt all GLAM I also took out my red lipstick (Nyx matte lipstick in perfect red) that I use together with the essence lip liner in femme fatale.
Same Makeup look- different outfit (I filmed today 2 videos for this week, but just changed the hair and my top lol! ;-)
Now let´s see all the makeup that I used for this look.
Makeup on my face:
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- Bare Minerals Bareskin Concealer
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar
- Nyx Glam Liner Nude
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Too Faced Perfect Flush Blush Candy Glow
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Opal
- Elf HD Powder
- Essence Lip Liner Femme Fatale
- Nyx Matte Lipstick Perfect Red
- Billion Dollar Brow Pencil