It´s not only tough to get your hands on the Too Faced Peach Palette (but I got an awesome dupe here) but the MannyMUA x Makeup Geek Palette was quicker sold out then I can count to 3. You can "pre-order" it, but have to wait a couple weeks to receive it. So I sat down and tried to find a couple dupes. While I really like the shades of the palette: I think most of us will have all the neutral colors somewhere in another palette.
The colors that were standing out to me where:
- Insomnia (a warm red brown with blue reflects and a foiled finish)
- Mars (a deep cherry red with a matte finish)
- Luna (a medium rose gold with a foiled finish)
Here are my dupes for Insomnia:
Here are my dupes for Mars:
5. Wet n Wild Three´s a party (limited edition but you can get it on ebay!)
9. Kat von D Metal Crush in Raw Power (sure this has glitter- but it looks still very similar)
Here are my dupes for Luna:
But wait: there is more: after I got my Wet n Wild Comfort zone palette out and I swatched the one color that is so very similar to Insomnia (the blue-ish green iridescent color)- I noticed that in fact that whole little drugstore gem is so very similar to the MannyMUA Makeup Geek palette- the only thing that is really missing is that beautiful red (Mars). So, if you have the Comfort zone, you simply need to add a red- and ta-da- you got it all. ;-)
I also thought that the BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Sculpt and Glow Palette looks super similar.
I hope this was helpful!